A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Abiram Bala , BA, Durham, North Carolina
- Paper 206 Comparing Acute with Delayed Total Hip Arthroplasty for Medicare Patients with Acetabular Fractures
- Paper 917 Comparing Complications of Metal-on-Metal Total Hip Arthroplasty with Other Hip Bearings
- P035 Complications in Total Hip Arthroplasty Patients with Parkinson’s Disease: A Medicare Database Review
- P088 Hip Resurfacing Arthroplasty Outcomes Compared to Total Hip Arthroplasty in the Medicare Population
- Paper 667 Lingering Risk: Bariatric Surgery Prior to Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Paper 595 Outcomes Following Total Hip Arthroplasty in Sickle Cell Hemoglobinopathy: Targets for Improvement
- Paper 705 Outcomes after Total Hip Arthroplasty for Posttraumatic Arthritis
- Paper 154 Psychiatric Disorders Increase Complication Rate After Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Paper 176 Should We Think Twice About Psychiatric Disease in Total Hip Arthroplasty?
- Paper 170 Total Hip Arthroplasty Risk after Bariatric Surgery
- Paper 545 Utilization and Cost of Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty versus Hemiarthroplasty for Proximal Humerus Fractures
- P181 What is the Role of Dual Diagnosis in Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty?