A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Alister Hart , FRCS, London, United Kingdom
- Paper 009 Does the Use of a Ceramic Head Eliminate the Risk of Trunnionosis?
- P013 Factors Associated with Trunnionosis in One of the Most Widely Used Metal-on-Metal Hip Replacements in the US
- SE13 Findings from a Specialized Knee Clinic for Painful Knee Arthroplasty - What Have We Learned?
- Paper 008 How Common is Trunnionosis in Metal-on-Polyethylene Total Hip Replacements?
- P046 Should Joint Registries Publish Surgeon-Level Results? Validation of the UK National Joint Registry
- SE07 Understanding Why Dual-Taper Hips Fail