A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Bhaveen H. Kapadia , MD, Baltimore, Maryland
- P401 Can Meniscal Geometry be Predictive of Meniscal Tears in Patients With or Without Concomitant ACL Injury?
- P171 Cementless Total Knee Arthroplasty in Patients Older than 75 Years: A Comparative Study
- P062 Chronic Kidney Disease Increases the Risk for Venous Thromboembolism and Periprosthetic Infection Following THA
- P124 Chronic Kidney Disease Increases the Risk for Venous Thromboembolism and Periprosthetic Infection Following TKA
- P259 Curve Severity is Associated with Worsening Thoraco-Pelvic Coordination in Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
- P197 Histopathological Evaluation of the ACL in Patients Undergoing Primary Total Knee Arthroplasty
- P041 Is Down Syndrome Associated with Short-Term Complications Following Total Hip Arthroplasty?
- Paper 047 Risk Factors for Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak Following Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Paper 578 Smoking Increases the Risk of Surgical Site Infection Following Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Paper 226 Smoking Increases the Risk of Surgical Site Infection Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Paper 750 Strength of Syndesmosis Fixation: Two Tightrope Versus One Tightrope with Plate-and-Screw Construct
- Paper 575 The Effects of Chlorhexidine Gluconate on Surgical Site Infections following Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Paper 816 Venous Thromboembolism Following THA: Is There a Difference in Risk for Primary Compared to Revision Surgery?