A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
John J. Callaghan , MD, Iowa City, Iowa
- P074 Abnormally High Dislocation Rates of Total Hip Replacement Following Contemporary Low Back Surgery
- P274 Are Rates of Blood Utilization Decreasing Following Primary TKA? A Look at 2008-2014
- Paper 860 Can We Predict Discharge Status After Total Joint Arthroplasty? A Simple Calculator to Predict Home Discharge
- P Ceramic heads for everyone
- E Constrained Components are my choice for the recurrent dislocator
- Paper 229 Do Injections Increase the Risk of Infection Following Total Knee Arthroplasty?
- Paper 588 Does Radiographic Severity of Osteoarthritis Predict Outcomes in Young Hip Arthroplasty Patients?
- Paper 334-GC Medicare’s Hospital Acquired Conditions Policy: A Problem of Non-Payment After Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Paper 334 Medicare’s Hospital Acquired Conditions Policy: A Problem of Non-Payment After Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Paper 480 Outpatient Total Joint Replacement: Is It Safe? Evaluation of Complications and Readmission Rates
- P161 Pre-Opioid Use: Is There an Association with Outcomes Following Total Knee Arthroplasty?
- Paper 909 Predictors for Readmission Following Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty in Lower Extremity
- Paper 158 Short Stay Total Joint Replacement: Any Difference Between Day 0 and Day 1 Discharge?
- P077 Short Stem Cementless Components in Total Hip Replacement: Excellent Fixation, Thigh Pain a Concern!
- Paper 336 The Tortoise and the Hare Increase Complications During Total Joint Arthroplasty