A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Max Coale , BA, Baltimore, Maryland
- Paper 124 A Predictive Model of Tibial Shaft Fracture Nonunion at the Time of Definitive Fixation
- P494 Complication Profile of Enoxaparin Use in Orthopaedic Trauma Patients
- Paper 129 Does Vancomycin Powder Decrease Surgical Site Infection in High-Risk Operatively Treated Fractures?
- Paper 746 Open Ankle Fractures: What Predicts Infection?
- P517 Topical Vancomycin Powder Decreases the Incidence of S. aureus in Operatively Treated Fractures