A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Michael M. Kheir , BS, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Paper 406 A Multi-Center, Prospective, Randomized Study of Outpatient versus Inpatient Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Paper 597 Chronic Kidney Disease Linearly Predicts Outcomes After Elective Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Paper 233 D-dimer: A Potential Serum Biomarker for Diagnosis of Periprosthetic Joint Infection
- Paper 756 How Will the Financial Impact of Major Medical Complications after TKA Change with Bundled Payments?
- Paper 699 How Will the Financial Incentive to Provide THA for High-Risk Patients Change with Bundled Payments?
- Paper 697 Medicare Payments for Total Hip Arthroplasty Create a Financial Incentive Favoring Low-Risk Patients
- Paper 418 The Direct Anterior Approach is a Risk Factor for Early Failure in Cementless THA: A Multi-Center Study