A single link to the first track to allow the export script to build the search page
Orthopaedic Video Theater
Timothy Costales , Baltimore, Maryland
- Paper 124 A Predictive Model of Tibial Shaft Fracture Nonunion at the Time of Definitive Fixation
- P494 Complication Profile of Enoxaparin Use in Orthopaedic Trauma Patients
- Paper 129 Does Vancomycin Powder Decrease Surgical Site Infection in High-Risk Operatively Treated Fractures?
- Paper 218 Incidence of Complications After Therapeutic Anticoagulation in the Spine Trauma Patient
- P517 Topical Vancomycin Powder Decreases the Incidence of S. aureus in Operatively Treated Fractures